Better Living Through Scrapbooking is looking for their very first design team! We are searching for three scrapbookers-slash-paper crafters to help get this blog off the ground.
What we’re looking for:
- - A 6-month commitment.
- - 1 project per challenge, which will equal 4 projects per month (designers will receive challenges before the general public in order to help them manage their creative time).
- - Help with challenge ideas and prompts.
- - Help with spreading the word about betterscrap.com on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and everywhere else the cool kids hang out.
What you can expect:
- - A monthly box of goodies from our sponsors – we promise you’ll know them and love them.
- - Monthly design team giveaways.
- - Lots of love and support from the BetterScrap community.
- - The warm & fuzzy feeling that goes with knowing you’ve helped spark someone’s creativity.
How you can apply:
Send an email (use the Google Mail icon beneath the search bar in the right-hand column) with the following:
- - Pictures/Scans of five (5) projects that you feel show your style and who you are as a scrapbooker and paper crafter. Please include at least three (3) layouts of any size, and two additional projects such as cards, mini albums, or altered art projects.
- - Tell us who you are in 140 characters or less.
- - Tell us how you think you can benefit the Better Living Through Scrapbooking team and how you will help promote the site (in as many characters as you want!)
Deadline for entries is July 25th, 2010. We will announce the new team, as well as roll out the very 1st BetterScrap challenge on August 1st, 2010. Until then, tell all your friends! :)